Xplore 45 Litre Backpack
Xplore series of backpacks are designed for the explorer in you, functional, stylish, durable and dependable. This 45 Ltr capacity backpacks are panel load design built with AerWireTech for super ventilation and load management. This is a stylish & functional backpack for a hike/overnighter which is light weight, very agile and fits to any body shape.
- A 45 Ltr Capacity, lightweight backpack for a trek or a overnight travel
- 2 Compartments for easy segregation of clothes and essentials.
- Hydration compatible internal sleeve and hose port
- Top and bottom compression straps to make the pack fit snugly
- Gadget pouch on top to store accessories along with key chain
- Sunglass pouch on top to store and easily access sunglasses.
- Bungee cord feature on front panel to store jacket
- Daisy chain loops on front panel to stack climbing gears
- AerWireTech back system for cooling sweaty back and easy load management on shoulders
- Padded, adjustable waist belt for carrying load efficiently
- Padded shoulder straps with sternum strap for snug fit.
- Load adjusters – shoulder bone, side
- Grab handle for easy carrying
- Inbuilt rain fly to protect the rucksack for that sudden downpour
- Compression strap at the bottom to carry sleeping mat
- Water Bottle holders on both sides
- Ice-axe / walking pole holders
- Tri-colour to feel proud about a Made in India product
- High quality zips and pullers for ease of use and durability
- Made with tough polyester fabric with water resistance properties for long durable life
|Dimensions||15 × 29 × 46 cm|
Best use: Hiking / multi-day travel
Place in mesh bag for machine wash
love this backpack for its many features. Good buy
It’s an Indian made backpack truly to the international standard. Very good for hiking.
I bought the Xplorer series 45 L for my EBC tour. The bag is sturdy with a good exoskeleton which prevents the back of the bag from rubbing against your back, hence good for ventilation. It has a lot of compartments to organize the contents. Best of all its made in India.
I did my first trek with this backpack. So good with its AWT feature. It was so easy to carry load and very comfy. Loved it