Sleeping Bag -10 degrees, High Altitude (Black+Red)
Adventure Worx -10 degrees sleeping bags are made for trekking in the Himalayas and high altitude mountain ranges. With its baffle wall construction design this sleeping bag ensure great warmth and comfort inside the tent or if you are in a log-hut. Carry one to your hikes for the comfort of sleep at home feeling.
- Sleeping bag is designed for -10 degrees comfort parameters.
- Suitable for hiking in the Himalayas or high altitude mountains.
- Suitable for outdoor camping in resorts & homestay in high altitude regions
- Mummy shape
- Advanced materials insulation to reduce weight and packed volume, increase in warmth
- Baffle wall construction to retain warmth. Zero quilt lines, reduced heat loss
- Full side zipper with double handle slider with zip draft tube to lock in heat
- Fine yarn woven uncoated light weight but strong fabrics
- Hood with draw cord along with neck draw cord system to lock in warmth with draft tubes to lock in heat.
- Light weight
- Comes with Tele stuff sack
|Dimensions||215 × 88 cm|
Best use: Camping
Use mild detergent and lukewarm water
This sleeping bag is one of the best and most comfortable one I have ever used. It kept me warm at 14,000 feet in the Himalayas when outside temperature was around -15 degrees. It is light weight and easy to carry. I recommend every trekker to use this.
We bought 5 of them. They are very good 👍