Lumi Quilted Jacket (-5 degrees) Men’s
Featuring our warmest Quilted Jacket made with the lightest insulation with tough cire quoted fabrics. Rigorously tested in the Himalayas by the experts, this is a jacket designed by the trekkers, and made for the trekkers for use at -5 degrees temperature specifications. Because the treks in the cold regions are to be enjoyed with the right gear.
- Suitable for high altitude treks / small mountain expeditions
- Comfort temp of Minus 5
- Featuring a hoodie, two hand warmer pockets, two internal pocket, elasticated wrist and bottom
- DuPont based high loft – traps more air thus retained more body heat
- Weight to warmth ratio is very high, thus reducing product size and weight but with no compromise in trapping body heat and retaining the same.
- Quilted design with separate inner and outer layers combined for warmth
- Full zip draft tube to lock in heat
- Fine yarn woven Cire coated light weight but strong fabrics
- Light weight & compact for easier carrying and storing.
- Comes with stuff sack
Best use: Hiking / Travel / Outdoor activities
Machine wash in cold water/mild detergent